Plan for the Unexpected Today
Term life insurance is designed to provide low-cost life insurance for a stated period of time, usually between 1 to 30 years. In the event of a tragedy, it can help:
- Maintain your family’s lifestyle (income replacement)
- Keep your family in their home (mortgage payoff)
- Remove debt burdens (credit card/personal loan payoff)
- Finance a child’s education
- Pay for funeral expenses
- Protect your spouse’s retirement plans
- Continue a business
There are different types of term life insurance and a few ways to get started. Use the information below to review your options and get a no-obligation quote today or contact us to help you find the right coverage for you and your family.
|Fully Underwritten Term||Simplified Issue Term|
|Coverage Amounts||$100,000 – $5,000,000||$50,000 – $250,000|
|Level Term Options||10, 20 or 30 years||10, 15, 20 or 30 years |
(state availability may vary)
|Underwriting Requirements||Medical exam always required||No medical exam or lab tests required1(Policy issuance may depend on the answers to the health questions in the application.)|
|Age and Health||Ages 18 to 80, with some pre-existing conditions acceptable||Ages 18 to 60,2 without any health problems|
|Policy Issuance||6 to 8 weeks after application, if qualified||Immediately, if qualified, upon payment of first premium|
2The maximum issue ages are: 10- and 15-year terms available to age 60, 20-year terms for non-smokers available to age 60 and for smokers to age 55, 30-year terms for non-smokers to age 50 and for smokers to age 45. Once coverage is issued, it can continue to age 95.
- A traditional underwriting process requiring a thorough review—including a full medical exam—to qualify.
- Your health status could result in a lower premium cost.
Fully underwritten term life insurance is available through TPG Life Insurance Services. Whether you apply online or contact us first, you will have access to more than 100 highly rated insurance companies and a dedicated team of life insurance professionals to help you every step of the way.
- A convenient way to process term insurance that does not require a medical exam or lab tests.
- Coverage will be issued immediately after answering a few simple medical questions, qualifying and receipt of the first premium payment.
- You’ll get a faster underwriting decision, but generally a higher premium cost due to the limited underwriting and medical evidence of insurability.
Term life policies, both fully underwritten and simplified issued, are generally less expensive than permanent life insurance. Some term products may be convertible to permanent insurance without going through medical underwriting. In general, term insurance is well-suited for those with protection needs for a defined period of time or a low premium tolerance.
Permanent life insurance is designed to offer lifetime protection along with the ability to accumulate cash value on a tax-deferred basis. There are different kinds of permanent insurance, such as Whole Life and Universal Life. Our insurance specialists can help you find the product that suits the needs of you and your family, including comparisons of various products and carriers.
Other insurance solutions we can help you with include:
- Policy review of your existing coverage
- Long-Term Care
- Disability Income